Quealy & Co are a market leading Independently owned Estate Agents, due to internal promotion the Lettings business has created an opportunity. The position is for a new team member, a trainee Lettings Negotiator to join our busy office in Sittingbourne.
This is a customer facing role for our lettings business where you will initially be dealing with new enquiries, applicant / landlord registrations, viewings and canvassing for new business. You will also be dealing with Landlords and Tenants on daily basis and helping them liaise with the rest of the team to deliver the best customer service possible. The best part of working for a market leading letting agent is that you also have fantastic training and support to allow you to get qualified and advance within the industry.
You will be responsible for:
Conducting viewings, dealing with online enquiries and applicant qualification,
Managing new and existing client contacts and their expectations.
Personally managing canvassing campaigns and leaflet drops.
Influencing success with letting targets and goals
As you will be conducting viewings you must have a full driving licence
What we offer…
Not only will you be working for one of the area’s most recognised agents that is highly rated in the UK at ‘The Best Estate Agent Guide’ you will work for a business with a great culture and team ethic.
We are offering a competitive salary from £21,250 per annum + bonus and commission – depending on age and experience. The hours worked will be Monday to Friday 9:00 – 18:00 and every other Saturday 9:00 – 17:00 (with a day in lieu). You will also receive 20 days annual leave + bank holidays.
The right candidate will be dedicated, have excellent telephone skills and be keen to join a market leading company focused on providing the best possible service for all its clients.
We are a leading agent in Sittingbourne and have a modern, prominent high street office and a fantastic local recommendation.
We are looking for someone to join our team as a customer service support individual. Ideally will have previous experience working in a customer service role with fantastic telephone skills. You will need to have the confidence to talk to customers in an authoritative manner whilst showing empathy and understanding.
If you have a great work ethic and the desire to provide extraordinary customer service and have fantastic relationship building skills then this could be the role for you.
Key responsibilities include:
• Responsible for handling calls from vendors, purchasers, landlords and tenants
• Delivering excellent customer care over multiple communication channels including telephone and email
• Taking ownership of customer enquiries from start to finish
• Help people to sell, buy, let, or rent their property, you will need to make them feel valued and looked after from the first interaction
• Recognise the opportunity to help further and present useful additional products and services we supply such as mortgages and conveyancing
• Instinctively know how to spot potential leads and refer customers to relevant colleagues
• Build meaningful relationships with your clients and the team in branch
• Updating and inputting of client records on the CRM database
• See a target and exceed it
What we offer…
Not only will you be working for one of the areas most loved agents that was rated 5th in the UK at ‘The Best Estate Agent Guide’.
We are also offering a competitive salary from £21,250 - £24,250 per annum + bonus and commission – depending on experience.
The hours worked will be Monday to Friday 9:00 – 18:00 and every other Saturday 9:00 – 17:00 (with a day in lieu). You will also receive 20 days annual leave + bank holidays.