Would you like to work for an “Exceptional” estate agent?
We are constantly looking for talented individuals to join us. If you have years of experience or are new to the workplace, we’ve got opportunities for you.
We pride ourselves on our staff retention record. Many of our staff have been with us for over ten years. We look after our staff and help them develop their careers.
Natasha joined us in July 2020, “I am so pleased to join a company that shares the same views and I believe in what we stand for as a company.
I have never experienced such a positive workplace culture, since joining the team it makes complete sense why the staff retention rate is high-level”
Why work for Quealy & Co?
We keep our staff. We pride ourselves on looking after our staff and help them advance their careers.
We constantly update your skills, training and focus on your career development.
We pay some of the best salaries in industry. Our incentive structure allows ambitious individuals to thrive.
We are part of a real community. We carry out fund raising activities throughout the year raising vital funds for a variety of charities.
During 2019/2020 we raised money for Macmillan, Swale Foodbank, Save the Children, CALM and Run For Heroes.
Consistently rated "Exceptional" in 'The Best Estate Agent Guide', in the top 5% of estate agents across the UK.
The right candidate will be dedicated, have excellent telephone skills and be keen to join a market leading company focused on providing the best possible service for all its clients.
We are a leading agent in Sittingbourne and have a modern, prominent high street office and a fantastic local recommendation.
We are looking for someone to join our team as a customer service support individual. Ideally will have previous experience working in a customer service role with fantastic telephone skills. You will need to have the confidence to talk to customers in an authoritative manner whilst showing empathy and understanding.
If you have a great work ethic and the desire to provide extraordinary customer service and have fantastic relationship building skills then this could be the role for you.
Key responsibilities include:
• Responsible for handling calls from vendors, purchasers, landlords and tenants
• Delivering excellent customer care over multiple communication channels including telephone and email
• Taking ownership of customer enquiries from start to finish
• Help people to sell, buy, let, or rent their property, you will need to make them feel valued and looked after from the first interaction
• Recognise the opportunity to help further and present useful additional products and services we supply such as mortgages and conveyancing
• Instinctively know how to spot potential leads and refer customers to relevant colleagues
• Build meaningful relationships with your clients and the team in branch
• Updating and inputting of client records on the CRM database
• See a target and exceed it
What we offer…
Not only will you be working for one of the areas most loved agents that was rated 5th in the UK at ‘The Best Estate Agent Guide’.
We are also offering a competitive salary from £21,250 - £24,250 per annum + bonus and commission – depending on experience.
The hours worked will be Monday to Friday 9:00 – 18:00 and every other Saturday 9:00 – 17:00 (with a day in lieu). You will also receive 20 days annual leave + bank holidays.