We offer four service level options for Landlords, which are designed to meet the needs of seasoned Landlords on the one hand through to Landlords who have never let a property before and everything in between.
Tenant Introduction Service.
- Marketing and Viewings
- Offer Negotiation and Referencing
- Right to Rent and Safety Checks
- Deposit Registration
- Tenancy Agreement Including Special Clauses
- Inventory and Schedule of Conditions
- Online Payment to You Minus Cost of Setting Up Tenancy
- Utility and Council Tax Accounts Set Up In Tenants Name
Tenant Introduction and Rent Processing Service:
- As Per Tenant Introduction Service Plus
- Rent Collection and Accounting
- Tenancy Renewal
- Conclusion of Tenancy
- Accounting to HMRC for Oversea Landlords
Full Management Including Tenant Introduction and Rent Processing Service.
- As Per Tenant Introduction and Rent Processing Service Plus
- Maintenance and Repair Work
- Three Property Inspections Per Annum
Full Management Including Tenant Introduction, Rent Processing Service and Rent Protection and Legal Cover:
- As Per Full Management Including Tenant Introduction and Rent Processing Service Plus
- Rent Income Protection and Legal Cover