We aim to make the whole process of finding, choosing, applying for and renting a property as simple and as transparent as possible. We want to make communication with us as straightforward as possible, all with the goal of enabling you to enjoy your rental experience with us.
Guide To Renting Your Property
We have summarized below a step by step guide as to what is involved.
- Be clear what you need. How many bedrooms, what location, what about transport links and schools? In the post-Covid world, you should also think about broadband and home-work spaces, access to a garden or local park.
- Set your budget. We’ll talk you through our referencing process, in particular what income you’d need to rent a particular home. Rent is normally paid monthly in advance, plus a deposit of five weeks rent.
- Search online. We conduct Livestream Viewing events for all our properties to give you easy access and if you like what you see you can apply. If your application is successful we will conduct a Covid-safe physical viewing.
- We use an online referencing and tenancy creation platform which is very intuitive. It makes the whole process of application, payment of deposit and rent, signing of tenancy agreements so easy.
- Once the application and referencing process is complete, and the landlord accepts your application, we will agree a date to move in.
- Move in. Simply collect the keys from our office and move in at your leisure. You will be able to check the inventory online, make any notes that are necessary and return it to us within seven days.
- Your deposit will be registered with The Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
- We have a really handy online reporting tool Fixflo, for reporting and keeping track of maintenance/repair issues. Our friendly, highly experienced management team will be able to help at any time you require assistance.
- We carry out three interim visits each year to check on the condition of the property in an effort to spot any maintenance issues that may need to be addressed.
- We hope that you will enjoy your time renting from us and that you will be a Quealy & Co Client for many years to come.